Read more comments
- My book says that "その車が高いのなら買いません" means "I wont buy that car if its expensive". But shouldent i...
- 車でホテルに行きました。 does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 車 (くるま) and 自動車 (じどうしゃ) ?
- Washinton University is about half an hour train ride from downtown. Is this sentence correct?
- Relation Relationship What’s the difference? Use the simplest words to explain that.
- What does "cluncky" mean?
- The traffic was the worst. 57th street was the worst. Is it natura sentence?
- What's the difference between Which one is you? Which are you?
- Fill in the blank with the correct word. James has to start over because he cleaned his room ____...
- which is natural?(in conversation) A. We should do something to improve this economic situation....
- do you mind if i give it a try to wear this shoes now? above sentence, is it natural?? or is the...
- Fill in the blank with the correct punctuation. "I can help,____ said Mrs. Wilson. , " . ;
- Is it that cheap? = そんなに安いの？ Is this correct?