Read more comments
- The air in my room can't go(get) away because I can't open the window. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between on air and on the air ?
- The air is so dry that I feel itchy all over. does this sound natural?
- Do people still say ,,are u nuts?’’ Or does it sound unnatural these days ?
- How does the Japanese anime famous in U.S.?
- Hang on tight. We're off! Hold on tight. We're off! Which is correct? Thank you.
- Closed captions and subtitles are the same thing? Or closed captions aim to describe the audio to...
- He finally found a solution ___ his problem "to" or "for". What word should I fill? Thank you!
- Should I avoid using "WTF" on SNS or to my buddies?
- Why do they say “city of Paris/ London etc” instead of just “Paris city/London city “?
- "A look of bliss ADORNS his face." that means it adds something decorative to his face. Is this...
- Hello) Can you help me, please? Is this the right question in English? - What did you like to do ...
- Does this sound natural? In a way to convey the director's argument convincingly to the public, ...