Question
20 Mar 09:31 AM

Question about Korean

What is the difference between 익숙하지가 않아 and 하지 않아and という表現を見たのですが なぜ가があるのでしょうか?하지 않아だと思っていたので気になります。why is there 가 after 익숙하지 i always thought 하지 않아 was the case and i saw this expression in a TV drama and now it makes me wonder..?Feel free to just provide example sentences.
Romaji
What is the difference between 익숙하지가 않아 and 하지 않아 and toiu hyougen wo mi ta no desu ga naze 가 ga aru no desyo u ka ? 하지 않아 da to omoh! te i ta node ki ni nari masu . why is there 가 after 익숙하지 i always thought 하지 않아 was the case and i saw this expression in a TV drama and now it makes me wonder ..?Feel free to just provide example sentences.
Hiragana
What is the difference between 익숙하지가 않아 and 하지 않아 and という ひょうげん を み た の です が なぜ 가 が ある の でしょ う か ? 하지 않아 だ と おもっ て い た ので き に なり ます 。 why is there 가 after 익숙하지 i always thought 하지 않아 was the case and i saw this expression in a TV drama and now it makes me wonder ..?Feel free to just provide example sentences.
Show romaji/hiragana

Answers

• Korean