Read more comments
- It's now a little cloudy but warm. I guess it's likely to rain than snow. does this sound natural?
- It's cloudy outside today, and it's going to rain. this bad weather makes my heart more groomy. ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? It is cloudy and cold today.
- What word do you use more often 'hoover' or 'vacuum' in the US?
- Which one is right?
- What is the difference between may and might in the modals of deduction
- Can "cheesy" be sometimes used in a good way?
- I thought the subject of "looks on" would be "the Deity" in the sentence of the picture below. Is...
- ❶ What's your favorite movies for your childhood ? (Can you recommend me some please. All your ...
- when I take the English listening test, can i say "I was listening on the radio."? because we lis...
- What is the American name for Jinsu(진수)
- Can you explain whether to do it. Is it Good? Idk if i have to Say to verb after whether or verb ...
- Should I always use “the” not “a” before “bathroom”?