20 Mar 12:02 PM

Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)?
Can I have some chocolate cake, please?
Well, as long as you...... (eat) all your dinner, you can have some chocolate cake.

how to fill this gap?

Read more comments

  • Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • English (UK)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions