Read more comments
- What does 切実さ､痛み､慈しみ､それらの想いを受け止め､内包する愛の形のイメージを受けました mean?
- Please show me example sentences with 切実な.
- 切実にやる does this sound natural?
- Would you give me the advice about the difference among suspicious, skeptical, and doubtful? Plea...
- I heard from my friend that children of Brazil start learning English since 1st elementary school...
- Do people still say ,,are u nuts?’’ Or does it sound unnatural these days ?
- Hang on. I'm not quite ready. Hold on. I'm not quite ready. Which is correct? Thank you.
- Hold on to that rope and don't let go. Hang on to that rope and don't let go. Which is corr...
- Should I avoid using "WTF" on SNS or to my buddies?
- Why do they say “city of Paris/ London etc” instead of just “Paris city/London city “?
- "A look of bliss ADORNS his face." that means it adds something decorative to his face. Is this...
- Hello) Can you help me, please? Is this the right question in English? - What did you like to do ...
- Does this sound natural? In a way to convey the director's argument convincingly to the public, ...