Read more comments
- What is the difference between 健康な生活を送っている and 健康な生活を住んでいる。 ?
- 健康ブームということで、健康に関する情報があふれています。新聞や雑誌の記事やテレビの番組にも健康に関するものが目立ちます。 この表現は自然ですか？ does this sound natural?
- へぇ〜! 健康に悪い食物だ！たくさん食べれば、いつのまにか胃病があります。 does this sound natural?
- What is the missing part here?
- People who have unhealthy life style they will suffer from lack of vitamins . Is it a correct sen...
- This is why I “became” or “got” interested in learning other language Which one is more natural?
- what is the difference between like and as
- I'm wondering if the word "pith" has something to do with football in the text below. Thanks in...
- Hey, I want to try my language skills(English) and I can help you learn russians or Ukrainian lan...
- If I am sitting on a chair and I want to sit a little bit higher, what can I say? I want to.... ...
- Guess what I filled in this bottle? (Does this sounds natural?)
- How use "though" I really have no idea how to use it in any sentence Could you give some example...
- Does this sentence sound natural? “I'm glad if it is sunny tomorrow.”