Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? What do you say about historical restaurants?
- Which Which restaurants do you like, hamburger restaurants or sandwich restaurants? sounds the mo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Which is correct?: It was so cold that we decided to sit in ...
- What word do you use more often 'hoover' or 'vacuum' in the US?
- Which one is right?
- What is the difference between may and might in the modals of deduction
- Can "cheesy" be sometimes used in a good way?
- ❶ What's your favorite movies for your childhood ? (Can you recommend me some please. All your ...
- when I take the English listening test, can i say "I was listening on the radio."? because we lis...
- What is the American name for Jinsu(진수)
- Can you explain whether to do it. Is it Good? Idk if i have to Say to verb after whether or verb ...
- Should I always use “the” not “a” before “bathroom”?