20 Mar 04:18 PM
- English (US)
Question about Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
- How about instead of assuming I failed, you ask me how it went? What does “instead of” mean in...
- what's the strong adjective of very sad ?
- “What do you all think ~~~~~?” Is this sentances sounds correct? I want another expression for ‘...
- “I’m not feeling it’s a good idea” Is this sentence grammatically correct? It feels off to me bu...
- Pick flowers or pick up flowers?
- What’s the difference of saying: I would like to add some other languages that I speak to my pro...
- Which is correct and fluent? ①This is quite sudden but,how do you do the tissue when you use it? ...
- It’s expensive to pay ten dollars for a cup of coffee. この表現は自然ですか？
- Help me, my friends. Can you translate it into a correct grammar and a natural sentence? It was s...
- please correct me 😊 I barely stopped watching it at that time, why did I start watching it again...