Read more comments
- Which is correct - "wait in line" or "wait in a line"?
- I prefer playing games. I prefer to play games. What’s the difference?
- Is this sentence correct? Thanks beforehand! The room has a flussy, cluttered look.
- Which‘s saying = Which means Is it correct?
- Why Paris is Paris, not Pari?(with “s”) Why Tokyo is Tokyo, not Tokyos. (without “s”)
- is "snatch at" a phrasal verb ?
- Does this make sense? Could you make this sound more natural? Would it correct to add ‘would have...
- Lurk about throughout all of them Is it correct
- There are five people in my family, including my parents, my grandmother, my sister and me Am I ...