Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Do you sometimes call a techer "Teach"? Do you sometimes omit "er"?
- Help mee
- when i was a student, i'm very fat. So, i bought medicine that promotes growth at a tv commercia...
- Как называется постройка, где славяне хранили одежду, пряжу, шкуры животных, а также продукты, зе...
- go across the park. IS IT RIGHT?
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...
- We'll be more free at the virus. We'll be more free from the virus. Are both correct and the sam...
- "Nine out of ten adults live a mentally healthy life. The one who doesn't experienced childhood t...
- 1. Can someone fix the gramma in this paragraph for me? Please An important idea from the poe...