Read more comments
- What does スマじい mean?
- What is the difference between すみません and スマソ ?
- Please tell me the difference between B and D of 128's quetion.
- Does this sound natural? This documentary uses pathos throughout the film to effectively appeal ...
- Hi,everyone! I have a question. Does American English also say “Do you take sugar/milk?”? Or do y...
- i would like someone to chat and help me in english with
- I'm going to check if everyone is ACCOUNTED FOR. What does " ACCOUNTED FOR" mean?
- Does this sound natural? -Can you go in your yard? - Yes i can but I can’t go anywhere else
- Is this correct?
- Have you booked a flight .....? 1- already 2- yet
- “Post Malone swept the Apple Chart.” Could it mean “Post Malone conquered the Apple Chart.”?
- Please tell me about the correct way of using "hobby". (Which is correct, #1 or #2?) A's hobby: ...