Read more comments
- “Dumb something down” contains condescending connotation??
- what is "win one's heart" meaning
- Keep off the grass. Keep off the glass. Which is correct?
- I get paid once a month. Does this sound natural?
- Let me take your pulse. Let me feel your pulse. Do these sound natural? Which do you use more of...
- What’s the difference between “rules” and “ruling” if they both are nouns? You must comply with...
- Is the sentence understandable and correct? You must know how to make different sorts of things ...
- How can I tell my daughter to cover herself with a blanket (weather is cold): 1. Cover yourself w...
- Hi, I'm not sure it's correct : "The last Day when The Sun Ray kissed slowly our cheeks"
- can I say, "this wig reminds me of 19th century fashion"?