Read more comments
- What is the difference between 40秒後「あと」に心臓麻痺で人間が死ぬ。 and 40秒後「ご」心臓麻痺で人間が死ぬ。 ?
- What does 111秒の一発勝負ということで多分ファイナリストはめちゃめちゃ緊張すると思うので、来場される方々は是非笑顔で迎えて欲しいなと思う次第です。間近で怖い顔で手元を凝視されると実は...
- What does 秒刻み mean?
- Which one sounds natural? It is from cocoa bean (that/where) we get one of the world‘s favorite f...
- is the phrase " to clean something down" commonly used?
- “Is there any content suitable for my presentation in this textbook?” という例文の構文を教えてください。 V : is S...
- anyone can want to teach or acompany me to practice english?
- Explain me all meanings of "suggest" please
- if I forgot a word and all of a sudden I remembered it, what should I say: I think of it. I r...
- The government should provide masks preferentially to health care professionals and frontline wor...
- Do you say "Is that for me?" instead of "Are you asking me?"
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...