Read more comments
- みなさん、こんにちは！ Today in my かわいい BLOG the 新しい post "JLPT N5 Language Knowladge ( Vocabulary )" ~\(...
- HiNativeのみなさんこんにちは！ みなさんは毎朝どんな朝食をとりますか？ What do you usually eat for breakfast? （●ω●）ノ
- Is this right? We fell deeply in love
- show me the money is this grammatically correct?
- What does “Where you in town from?” Mean? Could you show me some synonyms please?
- Do you say this sentence in speaking " There are many people in the grocery store."
- Full time job means what?
- 'everything is back to square one' is this phrase familiar and understood in American English ?
- What's the difference between the pronunciation of "man" and "men"?
- Where do you go to college? Which college do you go to? Where do you study? Which is most common...
- I'm a college student. I go to Keio University. I found this passage. I found it interesting bec...
- It's news to me. I didn't know that. It's my first time hearing it. I've never heard of that. Ho...