Read more comments
- 子供を世話する does this sound natural?
- 子供にお菓子を食べさせてあげれば食べさせてあげるほど太っているようになるんでしょう。 does this sound natural?
- 子供が出かけたまま帰ってこない Does this mean"The children are still out , have not returned yet"? Thanks!
- Does anybody know what she said between 53's to 55's? Please help! https://youtu.be/AvM9HMp_Iok
- my client told me that the coronavirus outbreak in his country. he had to working at home. I repl...
- Trough this lesson,you will be able to talk about traveling in English. Is the sentence above na...
- If I want to say "Ojalá hubiera tenido una oportunidad como la tuya" What's the most appropiate w...
- Is the expression 'find favor in the eyes of somebody' common?
- Which one is correct? We saw him the night “that” we went to see the play. We saw him the nigh...
- Can someone help me with this exercise?
- Keep off the grass. Keep off the glass. Which is correct?
- can someone be my native english friend, please ? I'm brazilian.
- What’s the difference between “rules” and “ruling” if they both are nouns? You must comply with...