21 Mar 02:28 PM

Question about English (UK)

Hello, everyone! : )

Today I searched "parenteral meaning". And I got this result, "administered or occurring elsewhere in the body than the mouth and alimentary canal.". Then the part "occuring elsewhere" is somewhat difficult sentence for me. So could you change it into ‘other’ ‘ways’ of saying this?

Thank you!

Read more comments

  • English (UK)

  • English (US)

  • Japanese

  • Japanese

  • English (UK)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions