- Yesterday, I had my high school friend, Ken cut my hair. It’s been about two months since I got m...
- Is this natural in American English? No matter how much good or bad things are, don't let your g...
- You know what that means? Is it correct?
- 1. I am talking about the hospital you went to yesterday. 2. I am talking about the hospital that...
- ............... number of ethnic minorities had mastered some farming techniques. "a" or "the"...
- Shouldn't it grammatically be like "Redheaded dad is AN angry daddy"?
- Can you name 50 states of the US?
- Do you think Sponge Bob is good for children to learn English as a second language?
- Here's a sentence: The car I drive is black. If I want to emphasize“ black”, can I say“It is bl...
- Does this sound natural? "Mobile boarding passes are useful unless your phone's battery is flat."
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How do i say "추석 잘 보내세요" in an informal way? Like if i have to say that to a close friend who is ...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏