Read more comments
- だめじゃない. Literally it means "it's not no good", but some guy translated it as "it's not good". Ho...
- If だめ can be used to say "stop", then what would be the difference between だめ and やめて?
- I've seen だめ translated as meaning "no" before, but would this just be a stronger way of saying "...
- What does sassy mean?
- What does I recieved an enthusiastic welcome mean?
- What does Before you landed in my bed, we actually landed on a good idea. Can't comprehend well ...
- What does Corporate is really breathing down my neck mean?
- What does It is a person to whom, or to whose order, the goods will be delivered. mean?
- What does keep scores mean?
- What does 「core course」 mean?
- What does My leg is killing Me mean?
- What does off you go mean?
- What does I'm after Paris in a Yaris. mean?