Question
26 Mar 03:36 AM

Could you please correct any small mistakes/unnatural expressions in it AS STRICTLY AS POSSIBLE, rewrite it to make it even more sophisticated and briefer, and replace any Britishisms with Americanisms? :)

‪Considering the outbreak of the coronavirus in Japan as well as that of all parts of the world, I was actually debating whether to have a rain check on the Eiken test that I was preparing for for the past few months, and I’ve finally decided not to take the test this time. Honestly this was a difficult decision to make, but I’ve come to think self quarantining is much more important than taking the test that many of you would think should be put on ice in light of the spread of the virus. Although it’s true that for the time being at least every one of us have to live with it, slowly but surely we will be able to be happily settled in again soon. We can overcome any adversity and this predicament we’ve been facing as well. Stay home, stay healthy, and be positive! ‬

Answers