Read more comments
- Which I'm going to drop in at his house on my way home. sounds the most natural?
- I just came in my house. Suddenly my sis call me, and she will give some milk! Omg. I am so happy...
- The house is so clammy in the rainy season. does this sound natural?
- Do Russian native speakers pronounce "тебе" more like "те" sometimes?
- "you studied sociology before you start making films." is it correct sentence?🙋♀️
- となる になる の違いは何ですかね 詳しく説明していただけるとありがたいんです
- Hello. Does this sound natural? "How many kg do you weigh?" Thank you.
- Is it correct to say help me to get out of this. in English (US)?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Q.why does the student say (circle on the script) a>to indicate argument w her professor b>to ind...
- After qutting the position, he would become the CEO of the company. What does this sentence mean...
- Friends what’s the meaning of <she is mouthy and edgy”> is it a commendatory term?
- In my opinion the word "gentleman" is quite formal. According to my dictionary we can use the sh...
- do you ever say "It durated for 2 years " "it lasted 2 years" "it lasted for 2 years" what is the...