- How do you say this in English (US)? quien mucho abarca poco aprieta
- How do you say this in English (US)? a quien se le ocurre hacernos esto dos horas antes
- How do you say this in English (US)? quien marchito esa flor
- When do you say "that's a shame"?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? My old school was taken a...
- “被冲走就危险了“ 也可以说 被冲走了就危险了 吗？
- In japan there are some people who use "x" in meaning as a mistake and uses "✓" in meaning as a c...
- If I want to say "Stop" should I use "Smetti" or "smettila"?? Ci sono altri suffissi?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Hello, I was taught that "arrive" cannot take the preposition "to" and "at/in" should be used ins...
- The Titanic is known to have sunk into the sea. Is this sentence correct? If so, can this sente...
- Which is acceptable and unacceptable? ①Give me this ②Give me that ③Give me it
- Is the usage of "adopted" correct in the following sentences? In 2009 Richard Gere starred in t...
- what do you want to be in the future?