Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How long do you think it will take to make some ice cubes? Does this sound natural?
- Why do you put ice cubes into your beer? Isn't the beer getting weak? Does this sound natural?
- How to break ice when you first meet someone？
- Do you use this word? “Cloying”
- This soy sauce lying down in the refrigerator. It is sticky... Is this a expression natural?
- Mom: Tell your dad to buy groceries. Son: Mom asked me to tell you to buy groceries. Are these c...
- is it natural? u see this man he was an eye opener for me
- Does this sentence sound natural? I like to make my pasta dough a day before so the gluten can r...
- Does "knucklehead" mean same as "silly"? I have heard that it's almost same like calling someone ...
- a bit more a little more Which one is correct?
- Is the meaning true?
- Why it's used as "barge in on" even the verb is " to barge in"
- Are these correct? 1. He is cheating on me. 2. I hate being cheated on. 3. I never be cheated ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- I saw a meme/vine on youtube, it was like: "I brought you myrrh." "Thank you." "Myrrh-der" "Juda...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...