Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hello, my name is Raghad In the class there was another girl named the same Raghad. When the teac...
- Which is more natural? "I have as much right to be here as you do" or "...as you have"
- "it is same day as my birthday" is this correct
- when did the powercut go off or when did the power go off...which is more natural
- "you have three dogs. how does that change the dynamic in the house?" what is the meaning of seco...
- I'd like to know what the first sentence is saying in the text. Any comments would be appreciated.
- Is it natural to say "We can have 2 packs of this with 8 dollars because we have regular supporte...
- gazed open-mouthed as owl What does this ''as''in this sentence mean
- A: I'm going to a driving school. B: You are? When do you get your license? Is there any differ...
- which one is correct? "sometimes i would skip lunch and eat dinner only" or "sometimes i would...
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- ¿La expresión "te amo" puede ser usada a amigos o sólo a novios?
- "Cabrón" es una palabra mala o buena? Cuales significados tiene en México?
- ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribir la expresión "hay te digo", refiriéndose a "en un momento ...