Read more comments
- I know that 叔母 is for aunt. I heard you use it for any older woman. Is this true? What if your a...
- How do you say this in Japanese? grandma? (isn't it 叔母「おば」? but google translates that to "aunt")
- 叔母はたくさんお金を作るってとういうことです I mean my aunt makes a lot of money does this sound natural?
- What does 겠는데요 mean?
- What does 嫁女鹅 mean?
- What does And yet, here I was mean?
- What does Erode mean?
- What does Enamel mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?