Read more comments
- What does ”gravity is matter's response to loneliness.“ mean? Trying to think philosophically her...
- My teacher told me "scold" is more commonly used in British English and not very common in Americ...
- is this a cage?
- I have no idea of how they met. I have no idea how they met. Which is correct? Thank you.
- Which sounds natural? ""Will the book have arrived by tomorrow?" "Will the book arrive tomorr...
- I was unaware of it. Does it sound natural? If you would say this, is this negative meaning or j...
- What she said? I couldn’t get it.
- Is 'Grace' an old name? I have used it so far but my aunt told me it is an old name 🤔
- My name is Shiho(しほ). Is it difficult for you to pronounce?
- *New jobs should be applied for for the unemployed. Do you think the 2 “for” together is weird?