- I'm trying to write a sentence with casual language, then with formal langugae, but I'm not sure ...
- Can I say 来週は忙しいです。or 来週忙しいです。? What is the difference? Thank you in advance><
- 来週から日本に旅する予定です 今年の日本は、平年と比べて寒いんでしょうか？
- What does “tiers” mean?
- 1. In the near future, there will be a high demand in AI technology as a means for solving comple...
- The savage people who stole products from other people's stores while joyfully yelling and laughi...
- Here is correct and natural sentences Dose this sound natural?
- Which one is correct? Where are my eye drops? Where is my eyes drops?
- what do u call this thing (the thing u use in fishing )
- I'm so sorry to bother u guys, but I'm looking for a native English Speaker to be my partner, so ...
- Which one is correct? 1. I like people with kind hearts. 2. I like people with a kind heart.
- Guys Anybody can teach me, when I hear "enormous" or "tremendous" which one is Talking about phy...
- what's the meaning of serve ? in this sentence justice has been served