Read more comments
- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- Do you know he speak?
- How is buzz sound of a fly or other incect usualy described? Zzzz? Bzzz? Something else?
- Does a badonkadonk have to belong to a black woman or a woman of any race?
- I have an urgent work. Why "an" is wrong here?
- question : Where did you go? answer: A . I was staying at home B. I stayed at hom...
- I said wrong. Dose this sound natural? I will mean that I made some mistakes in a conversation. L...
- - The food was so so. Is this natural?
- How do you want to call a police officer when you are in trouble?
- Is it weird to say I’m a mango or I’m a coconut? Should i just say I’m mango?
- Are these three expressions natural? ・John is much tall. ・John is very tall. ・John is very muc...