Read more comments
- I think the coffee shop’s cheesecake is not delicious as it is rumored. please check the grammar.
- I wonder why in some societies writing has spread and others have not. please check the grammar.
- I asked my teacher whether Canadian population is larger than that of Japan or not. please chec...
- After all, is it a un-grammatical rule to omit a subject in English?
- what format is more common in speech? half past 5 or 5 thirty? quarter to 6 or 5 forty five? I...
- how do you call this?
- Please correct me I like taking sauna. I often go to public bath and spa to take sauna afte...
- Today I will teach you how to prepare a pasta Bolognese. 1- Boil the pasta with water, onions, oi...
- Is there any difference between “be proud of something” and “take pride in something”?
- Where are you originally from? Is this a rude expression?