Read more comments
- 買い物をしすぎてお金がなくなった What does this sentence mean? ( especially the " しすぎて" part? Thanks!
- 買い物のときに、 「見ているだけです」 does this sound natural?
- 買い物して韓国料理を食べるつもりです For "I'll go shopping and eat korean food" does this sound natural?
- "I would like to enroll myself in your school as a senior high school student. I hope youll accep...
- Did he advice you? Did he advise you? Which one is correct and difference between two concept?
- I am so happy today. I am very happy today. Why use of "so" is wrong here?
- He had told to me. He had told me. Which one is correct and reason please?
- John is my the best friend. John is my best friend. Why use of "the" wrong ln first sentence?
- Tell me how are you? Tell me how you are ? Which one is correct and reason?
- Is this correct? I had trouble falling asleep what are other ways to say it?
- I am coming from the hospital. I am coming from hospital. Why use of "the"is wrong?
- Do both sound like " few years" or do one of them sound like few ears?
- Which are these better, if I request take a picture during my traveling? “Can you take a picture?...