- I’m having a hard time understanding the question in the dialog. It says “Why’s your office furn...
- Is it natural: 1) a two-mile road? 2) a two-mile-long road? 3) a two miles’ road?
- What does "boot with it" mean? i have a mustaches and a small beard to boot with it
- thanks for listening me or listening to me
- What's the nuance difference between "practice" and "work on"? (Is there a difference between "I...
- Do you still use this phrase? spick-and-span
- 1. Charley is as outgoing as Sean 2. Charley is as outgoing as Sean is Which one is correct ?
- "Put your eyes everywhere!" Is this expression actually in use among native speakers?
- Do you think the sentence below sounds natural? Thank you! "The number of people living in th...
- Which response would sound natural to you? A: Hey, where's Mike? B: 1) He's on the phone. ...