- I'm seeing a butterfly. Does this sentence sound odd to native speakers? (I read someone's co...
- “They earn someone money. ” =Someone are paid by them. These are same meanings?
- I lost my keys, so I () my friend’s car for the past couple of days to get to work.の()に入る文がhave u...
- "We could all four be besties". Is it alright to put "four" in this position? It seems kinda odd ...
- I want to know some interesting idioms. tell me ones u use frequently or like the best.
- Which one of these four is used most often?
- You write an e-mail on_____computer. A.a. B.the. C./ Why choose C instead ofA?
- A : How are you doing? B : Pretty good. yourself? In this dialogue, ' yourself ' is commonly used?
- 2:09 -2:15 she's talking so fast😭😭 can you guys help me to know what she said?? https://youtu.be/...
- Is “stealer” a person who steals something from someone else?