16 May 01:45 PM

Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Lentes de descanso

These are the glasses that you use to read so your eyes don’t get tired
Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • Spanish (Mexico) Near fluent
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions