Read more comments
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- If someone asks me ‘What day is it today?’, can I answer ‘It’s Friday June 5th’? or only Friday ?
- Is it the phrase " Devil of a time " common nowdays ?
- sound natural? So this agreement doesnt obligate you to do anything and you can cancel with me a...
- Can "complete" be use as an intransitive word? Can we say somthing like below? This task is s...
- Hello, Hello, How are you? I am fine? "How ask next question?"
- Does these sentenses sounds well? 1) I wake up every morning hearing "coronavirus" in the news. ...
- “Apologizing is a form of love and respect” does that make sense?
- That was a really luxury car. That was a really luxurious car. Which is correct? Thank you.
- If I say "black people", does it sound discriminatory? I'm "yellow", though.
- The baby fell and cut her tip of tongue by accident while she is playing with toys. It was bleedi...