16 May 03:57 PM

Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? "Filière" for school... You know, when you are in a particular sector or branch that gives you particular studies or I don't know how you say that in English but when pupils are oriented/directed by a guidance counsellor

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • French (France)

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions