Read more comments
- 新聞とったらこんなのもらった "If i take the newspaper, i'll receive this thing"? It doesn't make sense
- 「新聞は発行されて、家に配達されたり、駅のスタンドなどに並んだりしなければ、アクセスできません。」中 の「並んだり」は 、なぜ「並ばれたり」を使いませんか？
- What is the difference between 新聞記者 and ジャーナリスト ?
- What does green gas mean?
- What does I was robbed at gunpoint. mean?
- What does S:Esquire articles focus on men's interests, grooming, and expressing individuality wit...
- What does A person is a person through other persons mean?
- What does The singer messed up the words. mean?
- What does Few people have the imagination for reality mean?
- What does fatigues mean?
- What does I figured it out myself mean?
- What does Some guys say "no cap" and I never understood what does it mean. 10m ago I saw on a mem...
- What does You're on fire today. mean?