Read more comments
- 後がバイトあるから疲れてになる。 does this sound natural?
- In Japanese - due to limitations of sounds - Words that sound the same such as 後 (ご) which means...
- 1. I have never traveled abroad. 2. I have never been abroad. 3. I have never gone abroad. Are ...
- I was on random chat with a girl & she suddenly asked me, " ik it's weird but are you freaky?" ...
- Why it’s not correct?
- I want to know some famous books written in English. If I could, I want to read on the Internet f...
- "Repeat customer (repeat)", "regular customer (regular)" Is there any difference in nuance?
- Can I say"The feud between my mother and my wife went back to the time when I got married."
- Any differences in pronunciation? -Jenny -Janney -Jennie
- Is a lesson that is done with zoom, etc called "remote lesson"? How should I call it?
- Marriage is but a civil contract. In this context, how does “but” work?
- Please correct my answers