Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? buscando el amor como Maire
- Please show me example sentences with buscando un lugar.
- How do you say this in English (US)? buscando trabajo
- locate = find?
- Is superb a common word in US?
- Can someone help me verify my WeChat account? Thank you so much, in advance ^^
- To tell the world the tragedy is this grammatically correct?
- Is there any thing called" peacfully" is this word right?
- Is this "would" circled with a black circle (sorry it might be hard to see because of the reflect...
- I want data for you
- I heard a person pronounce "exciting" with an eh as in "bed". I ususally hear and say the word wi...
- Does the expression ”taking something for granted" mean that you're grateful?
- Could you please correct any small mistakes/unnatural expressions in this AS STRICTLY AS POSSIBLE...