17 May 12:53 AM

Question about English (US)

What is the difference between a "cap" and a "lid"? Can I use them interchangeably with any container such a box, bottle and even pens?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • French (France)

  • English (US)
  • French (France)

  • Spanish (Chile)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions