Read more comments
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- What does "get ahold of something" mean?
- I like Mia Farrow‘s English accent very much. Can you tell me which place her accent is from and ...
- What does he say ? please
- "He would sit his research subjects in front of a video monitor and show them, for example, a fie...
- “out on my own” Is this same??➜“escape by myself”
- Half glass. Half a glass. Which one is correct and reason please ?
- Tell me how are you? Tell me how you are ? Which one is correct and reason?
- Is this correct? I had trouble falling asleep what are other ways to say it?
- I am coming from the hospital. I am coming from hospital. Why use of "the"is wrong?
- Do both sound like " few years" or do one of them sound like few ears?