- あなたが好きなものの良いアニメ教えてください？ Thank you! :) I love anime!
- How do you say this in Japanese? Can you speak Japanese? あなたが日本語を話すことができますか？ is it right?
- Is he your friend? 「あなたのかれがともだちだ？」？
- In English, we say "take medicine". How about acupuncture? Can we "take" acupuncture?
- I learned that we cannot use 'but' at the front of a sentence, because 'but' is a conjunction. In...
- Is this right? Such an awesome work man, keep up the good job
- What word or phrase do you think can replace the verb "to fail" in the following sentence? Bot...
- Does American use the word Pal(friend)?What are some common word for Pal?
- “sorry i knocked out” does this make sense when you say this to someone when you become unconscio...
- I have a rough skin on my knees. Does it make sense?
- “You should know what to do in case you “should” lose contact with each other.” What does “shou...
- Does "get up the nerve" mean something negative? This is actually an idiom from my English textbo...
- Am I right? Pease💕