Read more comments
- You hurry up and leave, or you'll be late. 早く行かないと遅刻するよ。 does this sound natural?
- "I'm in hurry" or "I'm busy" does this sound natural?
- He seems to be in a hurry to his beloved grandma's house. 大好きなおばあちゃんの所にいくために、急いでいるみたい。 As a SNS...
- What does 「the head is keen to get going」 mean?
- What does All the dolphins are trained to hold onto any litter until they see a trainer, when the...
- What does He means so much to me mean?
- What does How are things in Japan? mean?
- What does I'll get you a forty and we're gonna chop it up like real folk. mean?
- What does Huge challenge mean?
- What does department mean?
- What does Far Away mean?
- What does “He's trying to be a goody.” mean?
- What does She broke off engagement mean?