17 May 05:26 AM
Read more comments
- are these both correct? do they mean different things? まだ空港に到着してない and 空港にまだ到着してない？
- まだ 学校 へ 行く に は 早い です why に after 行く, shouldn't it be の?
- Which one is more common, slippers or slides? What do you call the slides that u wear inside?
- The weather became very cold due to "sudden" rain Probably the effect of natural storm. Can I re...
- She family is four.She joined chorus club in elementary school.because she’s mam likes listen to ...
- Are these two sentences correct? Please tell me, if there is something weird. (a) I don't wa...
- Does it sound natura and formal ? " Also, to where can I find assistance for enabling me to recei...
- does put up your dukes mean to encourage someone?
- 【Please correct this!🙏】When you walk near the river, let's look at it and observe the small world...
- *Dynasty Is the pronunciation of the letter t more like “d” or “t”?
- A. He blushed to confess what he did. (blush to do usage is listed in dictionaries) I'm not sur...
- What does elude mean? Please show me some example sentences.