Read more comments
- “I spend all of my time after school watching ants.” Does it sound natural?
- If I had to choose between Chocorooms and Chococones, I'd go for Chocorooms. Does this sentence ...
- “There’s no rule that has not exceptions.”or “There’s no rule that not has exceptions.” What on...
- How to pronounce " in 100 years"? in hundred years or in a hundred years?
- Is this sentence correct grammatically? His friend said that he had seen her went to a hospital.
- Is it weird to say I’m a mango or I’m a coconut? Should i just say I’m mango?
- Are these three expressions natural? ・John is much tall. ・John is very tall. ・John is very muc...
- I can't register my accrount on Facebook.It always prompted me to try registering again. I tried ...
- I wanna speak english with native speaker who can help me?
- Why it’s not correct?