Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- do couples call each other 애기/애기야? is it common?
- How important is to learn Kanji and should I learn it?
- Algún grupo de WhatsApp para aprender y practicar el chino???
- How do you make a CV and a cover letter?
- Algún grupo de WhatsApp para aprender y practicar el italiano???
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- In my English class, we learn that "If the end of the the word is -ate, this word is verb." Is it...
- whats the difference? sure i would i sure would
- ----- -PLEASE ANSWER- ---- DOES THIS SOUND NATURAL?! do you have one or two mortgages - one what'...
- Mr. Jenson is not home. He ____ to Bristol. (A)goes (B)is going (C)has been (D)has gone I would ...
- What do you call the device that adjusts temperature of house? The thing that heats your home Bo...