Read more comments
- Does this sound natural? A cold draught of air blew in from the open window.
- Can I say "you're hot" to my English teacher? In my previous class, we were taught some common ...
- Is "Fuck this place" kind of a vulgar way of saying "Let's get out of here"?
- What’s the difference among 1. in a hurry 2. in a rush 3. in hasty
- How to use a runny nose in a sentence?
- "Put your eyes everywhere!" Is this expression actually in use among native speakers?
- Do you think the sentence below sounds natural? Thank you! "The number of people living in th...
- Which response would sound natural to you? A: Hey, where's Mike? B: 1) He's on the phone. ...
- Is the opposite of a heavy sleeper a light sleeper?
- can you pls check this text? 😭🙏 My kitchen is big, there is a stove, there are cabinets and in ...