Read more comments
- hi americans like 1 dollar note more than coin?
- What is the most valuable lesson you have learned from the quarantine?
- https://youtu.be/HUPl6umAZrI What does she say at 0:47? You're about to what?
- does it make sense to say " she covers her body out of decensy
- Which sentence is correct: a. I am heading to (a place) b. I am headed to (a place)
- They have different pronunciation. or They have a different pronunciation.
- Can we say “give interest on someone?”
- Is it normal/common to use way + adjective? Example: They are way kind. I think she’s way ...
- Is this sentence grammatically correct？Those persons whom wants to have good grades should do the...
- Who is the tallest in the family? Do I have to say “the tallest person”? Or it’s good like this?