Read more comments
- "Put your eyes everywhere!" Is this expression actually in use among native speakers?
- Notice people on your own time. We’re working. How would you switch the “notice” for other words...
- How is it pronounced? How syllables are disappeared (linked)? Like bellow? So you know how muc...
- Is there a shorter way of saying on-campus career talks given by experts?
- I can't let you do such a thing. Is this expression natural?
- Do you think the sentence below sounds natural? Thank you! "The number of people living in th...
- Which response would sound natural to you? A: Hey, where's Mike? B: 1) He's on the phone. ...
- Is the opposite of a heavy sleeper a light sleeper?
- can you pls check this text? 😭🙏 My kitchen is big, there is a stove, there are cabinets and in ...
- Do you know any app, for to learn to talk English ? Thanks