Question
03 Jun 11:04 PM

1. In the near future, there will be a high demand in AI technology as a means for solving complex problems.

2. A high demand in AI technology as a means for solving complex problems is expected to rise rapidly.

3. Computer scientists expect a high demand in AI technology as a means for solving complex problems.

I have four questions on these three sentences. It's okay just to simply answer yes or no.

Q1) Are all the sentences correct English?

Q2) In all the sentences, is "a means" referring to "AI technology"?

Q3) Can I add commas if I consider "as a means for...problems" part isn't necessary like below?

a1. In the near future, there will be a high demand in AI technology, as a means for solving complex problems.

a2. A high demand in AI technology, as a means for solving complex problems, is expected to rise rapidly.

Q4) Is it wrong to say "demand in" in all the sentences? I think to say "demand in" is correct if I'm talking about the category of demand.

Answers

• Korean

• Korean

• Korean