8 Jun 2020
- English (US) Near fluent
- Simplified Chinese (China)
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is correct? “She strives hard to support her parents” or “She strives to support her pa...
- ''Is this your first visit to America?'' For example, Mr.A asks this question to Mr.B in America...
- "Doraemon's gadget "Time Kerchief" is a cloth which can turn an object new or old by covering the...
- Natural? “Your voice soothes me and fills me with happiness.”
- 1 How do you restart your computer when it's frozen? 2 How do you restart your computer when it ...
- 1. I am talking about the hospital you went to yesterday. 2. I am talking about the hospital that...
- Shouldn't it grammatically be like "Redheaded dad is AN angry daddy"?
- 1. How so often, people have lost respect for the animals of the planet? 2. Sipping the wine, I ...
- Can you name 50 states of the US?
- Do you think Sponge Bob is good for children to learn English as a second language?